Staff & Board
President and Director
- Vietnam Veteran
- Lived experience with PTSD and Substance Use Disorder with long-term recovery
- NAMI Wilmington Vice President
- NAMI State Veterans’ Council Member
- Certified WRAP and Peer Support Specialist Facilitator
- NAMI In Our Own Voice Facilitator/Trainer
- Diploma in Pastoral Ministry from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest University
Peer Recovery Resources Advisory Board
Provides special expertise to support governing board members:
A professor of Psychology at UNCW and a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in research and treatment related to recovery from serious mental illness and substance use disorders.
Is the former Executive Director of First in Families of SE NC. He has 25 years of experience with individuals with developmental disabilities, and a BS in Industrial Engineering.
An attorney with 23 years of experience representing clients and providing legal assistance with LLC, Corporate and Non-Profit entity formation, board and membership organization, contract drafting and negotiation, and Landlord/Tenant special proceeding representation.